Welcome to Grail Quest gaming festival!
You can by tickets from this web page (red button on right side of the front page "osta lippuja") or from the door of the event. We recommend to buy tickets beforehand. You can find all the tickets also from link below.
All the tickets include entrance to the festival that is held in Turku, Kupittaan Palloiluhalli at 17th to 19th of October. The event starts in thursday at noon. Participant have the opportunity to participate to tournaments, watch the program and to explore different forms of gaming.
The event is age-free, but we do not recommend that children under the age of 12 are coming without friends or parents. Children under the age of 10 can come free of charge with parents on a weekend or day trip. Age is checked at the door.
If you come without a pc or console to experience the festivals, watch the esports and the program, the visitor ticket is a sufficient ticket for you. With a visitor ticket you are entitled to attend the event 24h / day, as well as the possibility of using the sleeping space.
- DAY TICKET 11 €. Access to the event at any day.
- 3-DAY TICKET 23 €. Entrance for the entire event from Thursday to Saturday.
- FAMILY TICKET 23€. Access to the event at any day for two adults and two children.
- includes a shared table seating in a 180cm x 70cm table
- network connection
- washing facilities
- the opportunity to bring your own gaming seat
- remember to take your own cables and power cords with you
- LAN SEAT 53€. Early Bird price at the end of JULY, after that the price is 65 eur. Provides a selected LAN location from a lan area.
- NEW! PC for a DAY 53€ / day. No more jumping with a pc. Book PC for a DAY and enjoy the lan atmosphere without the pain of carrying the machine.
All tickets include VAT. 10% and ticket handling handling fees.
Tickets can be found on Ticketmaster's page. The PC for a DAY Ticket can be found in the Day Ticket (päivälippu) -section.
The lan-seat ticket has access to the event on all three event days 17th-19th of October 2019. You can get in and tune your place on Thursday at 9 o'clock (doors open to others at 12 o'clock). You must leave on Sunday at 12 noon, ie Sunday night is still time to enjoy the lans.